Amada and I will try to post updates and pictures of our precious little boy!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Why? ... Why? ... Why?

Last weekend I was hanging out with Michael in the morning, and after I told him something, he asked why.  I'm not sure he understands the concept of why yet, and I was a bit surprised he asked, but I answered.  And so it began.  As this was the first time we played this game, I had plenty of patience and after about 10 answers, he stopped asking why.  This came out of nowhere, and we suppose he got it from a friend at daycare.  Later that day, he did the same thing to me and again I played along until he was satisfied/bored.  This may be the first time where his short attention span makes life easier on us.  He hasn't asked why again, but I'm sure this will come up again soon.  I have no idea when children usually start this -- is it going to get much more frequent?

It's been a busy two weeks, and we have lots to share.  Here's a video of Michael reading a book to Mami.  How precious  :)




Participating in ULA XIII

Michael is extremely talented at Bolo Ball

Michael helping install the chair rail in his new room.  When he saw Daddy using a hammer, he ran out of the room and found his hammer that he probably had not used in two months.  And then later he brought out his toy battery drill and helped me there too!  I actually found two real screws in his toy toolkit the other day; not sure when he swiped them, but I'm glad all he did with them was store them -- and in the correct place no less!

Fun with stickers!

Silly boy.  Note that these are all completely different stickers.  He took the first ten off him (except the one on his cheek), then put another ten on.  I'm glad he likes posing for pictures.

Too cool

Caitlin, Buddy and Michael

Cup stacking twice in two days.  How crazy is that.

He made up his own song.  He mostly would call out everybody's name at the get-together, and hit the keys as he said their names.  It was actually pretty good.  And then he would run back to the main room and dance while singing his song.  We consider him to be a shy boy, but once he warms up to his surroundings, there's no holding him back.
Michael was soo excited to see Grandma Marie.  Happy 94th birthday!!!

Michael was leaping onto the sofa from the footrest, then watching tv for a few moments.  The first time he stayed still for about two minutes, which might have been a record.

Lily, Jaime and Michael.  Fun times!

Heading the pool for the first time this year.  He looks a bit more grown up to me in this one.  We're keeping his hair long another week until some family photos, and then it's all getting cut off.  Yikes.  I'm sure he's going to look a lot different then!

No comments:

Post a Comment