Amada and I will try to post updates and pictures of our precious little boy!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Houston Zoo

Michael's New Orleans cousins came to Houston two weekends ago, and we were able to meet up at the zoo. It wasn't unbearably hot and we had a very nice time. Michael's highlight was watching some kids throw bread into the water as the koi, ducks, turtles and birds tried to get as much as they could. He also seemed to enjoy looking at the elephants.







Nathan was really good at reading the map and helping us navigate the zoo.



Molly understood that as you get older, your hands get bigger. She told me that when I'm 100 my hands will be as big as the one on the left.






Jungle boy!




I wanted to put a post up last night since it was both Jisselle's and GiGi's birthday, but Blogger was down! So today I will wish you both a happy belated birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment