Amada and I will try to post updates and pictures of our precious little boy!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Damage Control

I feel like a decent portion of my time with Michael involves some sort of damage control.  We want him to be as independent as possible, but we need to balance that with his safety as well as our desire to not let him completely destroy our house.

This video illustrates my point.  I was cooking something on the stove top and he wanted to see so I let him sit on the counter.  I gave him a snack to try to occupy him, but before long he was reaching for everything in sight, trying to help me cook and nearly falling off the counter.  I don't usually have him eating off the floor with a ridiculously impractical utensil, but that was better than the alternative.



Tia Elsa

Lots of reading to catch up on

Farmer Mike


I couldn't believe what a consistent arc he was building with his toys.  He added about ten more after this picture and stayed with the same arc.  I think the first few he placed must have been slightly out of line, and he just naturally continued the same for the rest.  The next two times he did this, they were in a straight line.



Last day at daycare happened to be "wear your pajamas to school" day.  Here are a few of his teachers.





Cyberonics' Family Fun Day involved this "train" ride.  He loved it!




Where's Waldo?



Play date with Hannah.  Michael loved it!






Graduation celebration from the Little Gym.









Homemade pizza with Mami.  He's sporting his new haircut the next day when he got to eat the pizza.







Here's a video of Michael's graduation from the past Little Gym session.  Next session starts next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment